The next page in layout design
What this software is designed for
What is Adobe Indesign?
It is a feature-rich application to host content on a variety of digital platforms, ensuring pixel-level management of development and typography. Adobe Indesign CC 2019 download to your MAC will help you develop high-quality original pages that can be printed, used for tablets and other displays. This software provides fast adaptation of samples to multiple page formats, orientations and devices without losing a high level of image quality.
InDesign CC helps the user to develop a clear content, manner and design of the project, this is achieved by using vector graphics tools designed to select and insert a variety of graphics and images, in addition to buttons and other multimedia elements.
InDesign CC for MAC is used for Apple computers to create samples of various publications, such as:
- user guides;
This software has the same interface as most Adobe products, and it has various tools integrated from other programs to facilitate the image creation process. Download InDesign cc and you will get a unique set of tools to create high-quality publications. You can buy cheap Adobe Indesign in our software store, get a discount.
Main Function of the Indesign Software
It is designed to create high-quality publications and has numerous useful features:
- creation of original modern electronic content intended for printing or use on tablet and mobile devices, distributed with the help of Adobe Publisher;
- printing of already created publications and images and their re-registration in PDF format for printing through stationary printers;
- bringing various original ideas to life by being able to integrate and interact with other Adobe software;
- the development of integrated sample pages using the related content, the option "Alternative layout" collection tools content, "quick" guide, options rapid construction of tables and controls applied directly to objects;
- providing a wide range of creative tools through integration with Adobe Photoshop software;
- create strong automated development processes by using XML functions that are specifically designed to automatically populate pages with content;
- design and development of several variants of samples intended for use on different devices and printed materials in one InDesign file.
The latest version of Adobe Indesign
has the following updates available to users:
- ability to select the most successful part of the image using a tool called Content-Aware Fit InDesign and place it in the frame. The most successful fragment of a drawing or publication is chosen on the basis of its size and aspect ratio of the frame, as well as the analysis of the image as a whole and its individual parts;
- setting up the created sample in InDesign has become easier and more convenient. The process of setting the page size of the generated document after entering the content has become fully automated;
- transfer the selected document or file from PDF to InDesign and monitor reviews and comments. At the moment when the user selects a comment or review, the selection of the part of the file in which they are located and applied occurs;
- check parameters and controls in relation to the workflow using the properties panel. It was not in previous versions of the software, it was created to provide access to the necessary elements;
- analyze, select, and use any InDesign foundry font when working with a file. The front panel has been updated to include features that improve the font experience. Now you can use the filter to sort fonts that have become available recently. The user can view the text by selecting it from the predefined text directory or by selecting the text he created himself and choose different font size if it needed;
- the user has the option to save the file name when transferring it. When you transfer a file from InDesign to PDF, it retains its name, which was given to it by the user before the transfer procedure, or it will be displayed under the name that was originally assigned to it.