Master Collection is a software suite combining all major creative tools offered in Adobe’s CS6 version. Using Master Collection you can design and distribute digital products in a wide range of formats. It also offers twenty new functions from Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
What's in Master version of CS6
Being the most comprehensive Adobe Creative Suite 6 option, Master Collection includes:
- Photoshop CS6 Extended – to create fascinating 3D illustrations and vivid videos, prepare texts to be used in video projects and tweak images. High performance with big files. The content-aware fill was the feature that I was most excited about in Photoshop's CS6 version. It was basically capable of filling in any area according to the background. This is an algorithm that many people will never get the hang of. However, removing unwanted elements such as lens flares, trees, and other imperfections from your images was easy. It was also elementary to use.
- Illustrator CS6 – to quickly and precisely design the scalable 64-bit vector graphics.
- InDesign CS6 – to design elegant document pages ready for further paper or digital publishing.
- Acrobat X Pro – enables you to work with PDF files easily. Using PDF Portfolios you can combine PDF, video and audio files as well as interactive content. Enjoy fast reviews and document approval by sharing document reviews. Acrobat X Pro offers tools to edit PDF texts and digitally sign documents.
- Flash Professional CS6 – to play and develop interactive games, animations, high quality videos and multimedia content to be displayed on any kind of device.
- Flash Builder 4.6 Premium Edition – to develop rich Internet applications (RIAs) and cross-platform desktop applications.
- Dreamweaver CS6 – offers an intuitive visual interface to create and edit HTML webpages and mobile apps. With the new Fluid Grid Layout, it enables cross-platform compatibility and creation of adaptive layouts.
- Fireworks CS6 – allows to easily create attractive designs for mobile apps and webpages; works with vector and bitmap images, interactive content and 3D graphics.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 – offers perfect cross-platform video editing software.
- After Effects CS6 – to create visual effects, edit motion graphics, insert subtitles etc.
- Adobe Audition CS6 – to quickly create professional audios.
- SpeedGrade CS6 - a powerful tool for colour correction and adding effects offering 3D stereographic finishing capabilities.
- Prelude CS6 - to review, import, log, select and export digital media.
- Encore CS6 – to create DVDs, Blu-ray discs and web DVDs.
- Bridge CS6 – helps combine all the tools using a single interface.
- Media Encoder CS6 – to automatize creating multiple encoded versions of the same file.