The latest update to the release of Dreamweaver CC 2014 includes integration with Extract, which allows you to create websites for mobile devices from a PSD file.
It provides an integrated and stand-alone solution for working with PSD data, reducing the need to constantly switch between Photoshop
Dreamweaver provides unique features, for example :
1) Integrate with Creative Commons PSD files
2) Context code hints
3) Drag and drop objects to create image tags from PSD layers
4) Insert styles into the CSS Designer
5) In the interactive view section, also using the corresponding keyboard shortcuts (for example, Ctrl + X, Ctrl+ C, Ctrl+ V and Del).
Now you can easily select one of the available color themes for the "Code" view:
2) The Raven
The working environment now contains the Extract panel by default. This working environment displays the Extract panel
on the left and the Web Page panel
on the right. Just click "Get Started" button to start using Extracting.
Dynamic files (for example PHP, ASP, JSP, CFM template) open in a full view of the code by default. With split view
, these documents are displayed in the "Design" and "Code" views.
The Resources panel
(Windows> Resources) is now available in an interactive view. Using the "Resources" panel, you can manage tasks :
1) Drag and drop resources (images, URL and media) from the viewport or in the List view in the Resources panel.
2) Copy the color value and paste it into any text field in Dreamweaver (in the properties of the CSS designer, in the "Code" view, in the color palette or even in another program, example is Notepad).
The "Site Templates" parameter on the welcome screen has been replaced with the basic templates. You can access the site templates in the "New Document" dialog (File> New).
The jQuery library in this program now updated to the recent version.