Creative Suite 6 Design Standard for Windows and Mac
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard is a basic option of this popular creative suite. You may want to choose Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard whenever you intend to create amazingly attractive images in a wide variety of formats, develop vector graphics to be displayed on any kind of screen or implement your the most fancy ideas and reveal them to the world. You can do all this taking advantage of a unique friendly interface unified for all tools included. This software kit allows a smart user to go far beyond preparation of documents for paper publishing. You can also create and edit a variety of multimedia contents to be used on popular iPads, smartphones and tablets.
While Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard is a basic-level option, it offers the most popular tools including:
- Photoshop CS6 Extended
– to create fascinating 3D illustrations and vivid videos, prepare texts to be used in video projects and tweak images. Even really big files can be treated easily.
- Illustrator CS6
– to quickly and precisely design scalable 64-bit vector graphics to keep the resolution irrespective of the enlargement ratio.
- InDesign CS6
– to design elegant document pages ready for further paper or digital publishing. Web-design features available.
- Acrobat X Pro
– enables you to work with PDF files easily. Using PDF Portfolios, you can combine PDF, video and audio files as well as interactive content. Enjoy fast reviews and document approval by sharing document reviews. Acrobat X Pro offers tools to edit PDF texts and digitally sign documents.
- Bridge CS6
– helps combine all the suit’s tools using a single interface to make your work easier and faster.
- Media Encoder CS6
– to automatize the process of creating multiple encoded versions of the same file.
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium can be integrated with Digital Publishing Suite.