Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Mac and Windows
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended is the powerful image editing and graphic design software. The Extended version includes a bunch of tools to create and edit 3D content as well as perform qualitative image analysis that are unavailable in the standard Photoshop edition.
CS6 and CS6 Extended feature a revised user interface including a new color scheme and redesigned icons. Content-Aware technology has been applied to the Patch tool and brand new Move tool. In both shipping versions, there is a collection of photographic blur filters along with video editing support. Adobe Photoshop CS6 comes with Bridge CS6, a powerful image browser that allows you to browse pictures and video files as well as edit their descriptions and metadata.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended contains everything the standard version does, plus more powerful tools that let you easily create and edit three-dimensional images. The best added features include:
- 3D images and extrusions
– Enhance and manipulate 3D content as easily as you would 2D content and explore new creative directions: Create 3D logos, type and artwork using intuitive and efficient controls that have been improved since CS5. Rotate, twist, extrude, inflate and bevel your 3D designs. Apply rich materials like chrome, glass or cork.
- Advanced 3D editing capabilities
– Extend your creative limits with powerful 3D editing tools. Paint directly on 3D objects and see the result immediately. Add layers and 3D objects to your designs to create amazing composites. Apply lighting, shadows and reflections; animate your objects.
- Mercury Graphics Engine for 3D
– The new graphics engine optimized for 3D imaging provides dramatically higher power and speed.
- Image analysis
– Advanced measurement and counting tools allow extracting quantitative information from images. Record and export data for further analysis. Import DICOM files as frames or as a volume to directly analyze and edit your image data.
Video and motion-based content editing, which used to be an Extended-only feature in Photoshop CS5
, has now been moved and expanded into all versions of Photoshop for CS6.